When you buy a plan (a single template package, a child theme, or a bundle package) it usually comes with the number of websites you can use. For example, when you choose to buy a license for a website, then you can only use the license key to activate one website. If you get this message when activating your license it means your license key has reached its activation limit!
There are 2 options for you to fix this problem:
- Upgrade your plan, buy more websites you can use.
- Deactivate licenses on old websites (more details)
If you reinstall/reset the website and forget to deactivate the license, you will receive this message when you reactivate the license! Don't worry, you can fix it yourself by the following:
- Log into your website and go to Theme Panel > Theme Licenses
- Enter the license key then click Save Changes to activate the license
- Click the Deactivate License button
- Enter the license key then click Save Changes to activate the license again
If this doesn't fix the problem, you'll still get the message: "Your license key has reached its activation limit. View possible upgrades now". It could be because you're activating a license on a new domain or because your domain currently contains "www." whereas before it was not (or vice versa). In this case, you need to submit a ticket to get support from us.