Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? Many answers can be found right here.
For free users of the theme we provide a basic level of support for WooVina which is provided via our email ticketing system and includes the following:
- Answering questions about WooVina features and functions
- Responsing to any bugs you may have found in the theme
Please note that free support is ONLY provided by submitting a new support ticket on our website and not via any other method.
Due to time and resource constraints we are only able to provide a basic level of support for free users. The means we will NOT provide any of the following for free users:
- Logging into your site to investigate or fix any issues you have with your site
- Customization services or any other custom work
- WordPress general support (please, use wordpress.org forums for that)
- Themes modifications and customizations
- Third-party plugins integrations
- Server diagnostics, maintenance or any other server related service
- Any other things that are not related to our products directly
Customers who purchase an extension(s) or child theme(s) will be given support for the extension(s) via the our email ticketing system. When creating a support ticket, the user is required to enter the license code for the extension in the form.
The support that is provided for an extension is only given to questions that are directly related to the extension. Whilst we respond to extension questions before questions from free users, purchasing an extension does not entitle the customer to a higher level of support. Support for paid extensions is subject to the same conditions for free users (e.g no support at weekend, no custom work etc).